- Haglöf PosTex: PosTex is a new instrument used to position trees and other objects in sample plots. The PosTex and Digitech® Professional caliper form a complete system to systematically measure and position trees.
- Haglöf Distance Measuring Equipment (DME): Get exact distances of up to 30 m or more even in difficult terrain and/or thick understorey. Useful in road construction, building dimension and landscape stakeouts as well as timber cruising work. Select one of the built-in BA factors for prism cruising. Click here for DME User Manual
- Haglöf Increment Borer: These are available in a wide variety of sizes, lengths and core diameters for al types of wood and trees. Click here for information on how to select the right increment borer for your particular application and also how to care for the borer once the purchase is made.
- Haglöf Tree Corer Reader: This precision instrument enables one to scrutinize the details of the extracted core such as growth patterns, age, disease and condition of wood.
- Decimeter height rods: A set of five robust inter-locking 1.6 m sections of 25 mm diameter hollow aluminium tubing. White decimeter markings on a black background. Metre intervals numbered. Canvas carry-bag included. Ideal for tree heights up to 7.5 m.
- Half-metre height rods: A set of ten robust interlocking 1.6 m sections of 48 mm diameter hollow aluminium tubing. Alternating yellow and black 50 cm intervals. Canvas carry-bag included. Ideal for tree heights up to 15.0 m.
- Richter fibreglass diameter tape: 15 mm wide, 2.0 m long fiberglass diameter tape with metal D-loop fitted. 0–60 cm diameter in cm and mm on one side only. Black measurement markings on a yellow plastic finish. No cartridge.
- KDS steel diameter tape: 10 mm wide, 2.0 m long steel tape with metal D-loop fitted. 0-60 cm diameter in cm and mm on one side, 0-200 cm lineal in cm on reverse side. Black measurement markings on a white finish. Has cartridge.
- Other: Check with us on the availability of “other spec” diameter tapes.